Sunday, April 5, 2015

Not even tempted


Made by me, yes the baker me; and I have to say "worth every calorie."  :)


Everyone has a food weakness; mine is potato chips, salted potato chips.  I love them and if they are in the house, then they are in my mouth usually.  I don't have very many weaknesses as far as food goes which is a nice thing.  Even those evil potato chips can be passed up these days; once you reach start to see results from working out and eating right, it's easier and easier to look the other way.  Of course I think everyone should indulge; I believe that it helps you to stay on your proper eating regime. 

As far as candy and those disgusting little Peep things, not even tempted.  I could not be more turned off by all that stuff, pure garbage.  My idea of a sweet treat is probably a piece of really amazing cheesecake.  Anything else really has too much sugar which in turn will make me feel really crappy.  I do enjoy a piece of dark chocolate now and again; but we all know that is good for you. 

The old saying "it better be worth the calories" is a good one.  If you think that eating something you shouldn't will make you happy, be good and sure before you consume those calories.  There is also the fact that when you eat really well, eating crappy food makes you feel really crappy. 

Life is really about being happy.   If that means feeling great, then skip the crap.  The better you eat, the more you move the greater you will feel.  That crap food will have less of a hold on you and a happy feeling life will take over.  Now, you decide whether or not to eat it.  It's all up to you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment