Friday, May 8, 2015

New digs




Photo property of LA Fitness.

We've made the switch and I'm stoked.  We have cancelled our membership to 24 Hour Fitness and joined LA Fitness.  Why?  

24 Hour Fitness has let us down.  Dirty facilities, broken equipment for weeks on end, rundown equipment, no upgrades and a general "who gives a shit" attitude.  They also raised our rates without letting us know that they were planning on doing this.  

Sometimes good things just fall into your lap.  I'd been thinking about changing gyms for a while; I'd been unhappy with 24 but hadn't had the time to look around much.  My sister and her hubby were here visiting recently and he works out at LA Fitness.  So when he went to the gym my hubby joined him.  I had my first visit today, before we signed up and I was pleasantly surprised.  Clean, fresh, good equipment and friendly folks.  I'm in.  

We joined the LA fitness movement; came home and cancelled our old membership.  Onto the new and improved.  A new gym gives me a new spring in my step.  It's exciting to work out somewhere new and I love that it is a huge facility.  As you know I like to get in, workout and get out.  I'm not a jaw wagger at the gym; it is not my social time.  I think I'm going to like it at the new place; but time will tell.  

Sometimes change is a great thing.  




No comments:

Post a Comment