Sunday, February 8, 2015

Got ball?


I didn't realize until well into my workout that I was very matchy.  :)


Stability balls that is.  :)  I got one and I LOVE IT!!!!  I had it out on the deck yesterday during my early morning yoga session.  I got my stability ball last week at TJMaxx because I wanted to add it into my workouts.  I knew I'd like it but I did not think that I'd like it as much as I do.  

The ball came with a small sheet of stretches, basics and strength moves, which I have done.  But I moved on far passed the beginner sheet.  Basically I'm thinking up anything that requires balance and strength.  It has amazed me that this 12.00 ball can do as much as it does.  This week in the evening as I was watching television, I hate a great butt workout.  Lying on my back I put my feet on the ball with my legs bent and did butt raises.  Holding it for as long as I could with each rep that I did.  Wow. 

This morning when I got out of bed, my calves hurt.  I thought about which exercise would have done this.  Hmmmm, get calf workout as well as core.  It was much warmer this morning so I moved my mat and ball out to the shady part in yard.  While I talked to my sister on the phone I worked my core, multi-tasking at it's finest.  The whole balancing thing alone is such a great workout.  The closer you keep your feet together, the harder it is to stay balanced.  

I got ball and I LOVE IT.    


No comments:

Post a Comment